Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dogs and Dirt




I have not said much about the dogs yet. Simba is a really OLD Golden Labrador, Friday is a four month old Chocolate Labrador Puppy. This photo was taken a while ago when she was about
2 1/2 months old. She is nearly as big as Simba now.

Friday needs to go to the vet today for a needle in the car that I drive. Beca

use it has been raining a b
it recently, all the lovely red dirt has turned to red mud. I knew she was dirty (even
though you can't see it) So I gave her a bath and because I could see that SImba was not a yellow dog anymore but a blotchy red and brown dog, she had a shower. I did not think to get a photo of the bath water after just the puppy had been in it or a photo of Simba before her bath but this is them after and the bath empty of water (but not of dirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment