Thursday, August 18, 2011

Company

For the last four working days, I have had the company of some painters of walls (not artists). I decided I still needed music to function and they could just deal with it. The big tall one sang along with me to Aladdin and the Lion King and we had a lot of fun laughing and talking at intervals between jobs.

The dark brown dog is now partly blue and slightly white (guess what colours the house was painted).

The men ALL thought horses were so much waste of space and one of them gave me some leftover bread to feed a horse that was standing three meters away from him. I asked him if he wanted to feed it to him but he said "I don't do horses"

Also in case you are wondering you CAN hear through glass, I was cleaning the outside of a window and the man on the other side told his friend "she is cleaning the windows, you know, the weird one"

That was a fun four days and I laughed myself silly at them a few times

No comments:

Post a Comment