Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Living In

I have an interesting difficulty shared by all borders. I am aware that families need family time and that I am a distraction for small children. As a result of this I either spend the weekends at the beach and church or, preferably, at a friends house and church. I am blessed to have friends here who have me over to their house often and let me stay with them in the holidays.

While discussing who the 3 yr old wanted to invite to her party, she said to me about 6 times in the conversation "Juwia are you coming to my birthday" I said yes, because I am. She kept double checking and I kept saying yes. I was talking about it with her mum later and she said that I am very important to her daughter and because I am out so many Saturdays and Sundays she just wanted to check.

I will still make space for the family and go out when possible, but I will DEFINITELY go to important things like birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment