Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So much potential

I was cleaning up the plastics cupboard the other day and found, to my slightly confused delight, a platebowl. I considered that this is the kind of thing invented by a genius for camping since one item could beautifully be doubled as both a plate and a bowl.

I did suspect that the said inventor had not thought through the problem of dripping from the already used part of the device. I questioned the owner of the item and, disappointingly enough, discovered it is actually a special cake plate. What a disappointing revelation. Also just one more bulky item used for only one purpose and always forgotten at the opportune moment, like when one has cooked a cake.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am disappointed too. Althought there is no advantage at all to sticking a plate and bowl together when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, because after using thee first, you turn it over and the leftover slop falls out onto lap or table

    ReplyDelete