Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Unfortunate interruption

I have kept up waking the 7 yr old for a walk every morning and even a short walk seems to really help. It is especially effective if coupled with afternoon exercise. Yesterday though was only a short walk in the morning and barely any afternoon exercise because of physical tiredness and lack of time. Last night he was still awake at 9 pm and we a re not sure what time he went to sleep.

This morning he woke up easier but I was too tired to push the walk so I let him have a choice. He decided no obviously. I am fully aware that this will make next time twice as hard however there may not be able to be a next time for a while. In order to support a friend I will not have time in the morning to take him for a walk. I would like to use this morning as a test to see if it is necessary for a walk to wake him up or if plenty of sleep does the trick. I will still keep up that after school activity plan when possible although it does tire out his little brother who insists on keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment