Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Afternoons

I love spending Sunday afternoons with people I like. I like being with people I like most of the time, this is easier if one likes lots of people. Yesterday I had the pleasure of joining in with a family from church who have four daughters and are lots of fun. Just doing normal, everyday stuff, like playing chess, making costumes for the kids dress up things at school, watching a dvd, doing the washing up, talking about anything and everything. Just a very special family-ish time that one misses out on when one is a single in a new place.

Sunday Afternoons by myself can be pleasant if I am in the right mood and I have a movie to watch or a book to read, however I can do that anytime and visiting with people is far more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment