Monday, May 7, 2012

Failing

Due to various unforeseen circumstances, my 2 trials had slight bumps in their otherwise smooth roads. Regarding not eating chocolate, my boss took me to the chocolate factory with a visitor we had on Sunday. At the chocolate factory there are massive bowls of chocolate free for the "tasting". I exercised great self control and only had two teaspoonfulls of the little buttons and bought boiled sweets and an Iced Chocolate (so not worth the price.) Also today I had a little bit of rocky road shared by my boss.
Regarding the early morning walking, I fell in a hole on Saturday. I twisted my ankle and it swelled up a bit. Not too much and I could still get around pretty well but I did not even walk to church on Sunday because I would get frowned at by loving people. I therefore did not go for a walk on Sunday or Monday with the boys because it was revolting weather and my foot is still sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment