Saturday, February 18, 2012

Camera's and Parents

I am beginning to suspect I will be one of those parents (if God gives me kids) who will have no photo's on to show on their 21st birthdays. Today I took 3 kids to a free church run fair and they rode on a little train and also on the ponies. It was the little girls first time to be brave enough to get on a horse and I should have brought a camera. Then this afternoon they were all on the trampoline jumping under a hose spray and I should have taken a photo. Then tonight I went to the beach to have dinner, a swim, ice-cream and watch the sun set over the sort of water and I realized I should have brought my camera.

Parents seem to always remember camera's and whip them out to catch incredibly cute or meaningful photo's and I watch and think "ah well, it doesn't really matter and the kids don't care."

Tonight was a wonderful night that could have only been improved by company.

No comments:

Post a Comment