Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Times 2

Yesterday afternoon a friend and I went touristing. I am not usually big on touristing but we went to a quaint little lolly shop where you can watch the confectionery get made (though unfortunately not on Sundays) and buy interesting lollies, fudge and chocolate. We also went to a dairy farm and had hand made ice-cream and lay on the grass while the girls played in the park. What really made it special though was the conversational opportunities that the drive and the relaxing offered. We had some good, interesting and fun conversations in a relaxed atmosphere. It was pleasant weather and it was generally just perfect.
The other thing that made it special to me was the fun we had when we had a water fight. It is no secret that I enjoy a good water fight and yesterday we had a good one. After that I went to Sunday night bible study and enjoyed meeting some of the other people in the church as I made myself at home in their house.
My idea of a good time involves laughs and talking, energetic fun and comfortable relaxing. Yesterday was full to the brim with both of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment