Monday, April 30, 2012

No Chocolate

I went to stay with my sister in Perth for a week and in that time we talked about many things. One of the things she mentioned was that consuming chocolate affects how she can deal hormones. Going off chocolate in the lead up week means that the whole process is less painful and she does not need drugs. I have also heard that it can bring on migraines in some people. She also mentioned that last year she did a "No-treats-vember" for a month in November, no lollies, chocolate, ice cream, take out or anything.

I have decided to combine these ideas and, from tomorrow the first of May, I will begin a month of no chocolate. I will tick days off the calendar that I have not had chocolate in. This will mean that firstly I will eat no chocolate (that can only be good for me) and secondly I will be able to test my sisters theory.

In June I will ideally go No chocolate and No Whatever-I-replaced-chocolate-with, because I will replace it with something. If it is fruit that I use as a replacement, I will obviously not ban that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment