Monday, June 6, 2011

Ironing tv

We have pay tv here, the point of which I can't tell, and the remote control thing I can't drive. When I first got here I tried to use that pay tv thingy to watch while ironing, but I found I spent half my time trying to find a show I wanted to watch.
I soon gave up and began trying dvd's, this was heaps better but I found that if I had not seen it before or if it was an interesting one I would cease my work and stare at it.
Then I discovered musicals, these are best because you can sing along without needing to actually watch it, you can skip to the good bits and songs you like if there is not much washing, and if you miss a bit you can skip back.

My favourite and most watched musicals at the moment are Oliver, Annie and embarrassingly enough, High School Musical. I have watched Annie countless times but couldn't tell you the plot, and same with HSM. Oliver I saw when I was little so I know the story.

1 comment: