Monday, December 5, 2011

Hair




I have hair... Surprised? I guess not. I have never dyed my hair in my life because I like it the way it is. I have shaved it all off for a cure because I figure you need to do that at least once and it is better to do it younger then older.

This year, I have had a few firsts, first time away from home for extended periods of time, first time on a plane, first ever big mac and now... first ever time seeing somebody get streaks in their hair and then, first time getting this done.

I allowed 2 teenage girls paint my hair blue and wrap it up in foil... it took so long for it to finish washing the excess out and it dyed part of my fringe blue as well, but at least none of it went green. Since I let them dye my hair we are calling it quits for all the times they ended up having cold showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment