Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cars

I drive a revolting car that we have christened The Seacow. There is a good reason for this, it is ugly, it smells funny and it is slow and unresponsive and corners terribly. The other thing I discovered today is that it is a front wheel drive. This would not normally be a problem except that today, when I went to get my pay, the kids said not to park in my usual spot but to go round the corner and park in a "better spot". I did this and felt the ominous dip as the front wheel went into a puddle that reached its hub cap. I figured it would be OK since at the time I assumed it was a rear wheel drive and the back wheels would pull it out.

It took a little while for me to admit defeat and get some help and it took 2 blokes and a lot of pushing to get it out. I will NOT miss the Seacow when I go home

No comments:

Post a Comment