Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Exercise

I have been making use of the local pool since it opened but after a while, laps get boring, especially in a 25 meter pool where you need to do twice as many to get as far.

Recently though, Aqua-aerobics started up and I have been waiting for an opportunity to go. Last night, this opportunity arrived and I went to see what happened. It was brilliant, about 20 people came and it turns out that you can make a whirl pool at one end of a long, big pool. it was tiring, I am stiff and it was absolutely hilarious. I fully recommend it to EVERYONE.

The most interesting thing though was the lady I met who said she was 24, and when I asked if she ever gets mistaken for younger she said she can pass for a 13 yr old. I think this is brilliant because I am 24 and still get mistaken for a 16 yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment