Sunday, November 27, 2011

More Cats


Last Night, Romeo was being social and friendly. This took the form of asking to come into my cabin by squawking outside my door and then giving me a heart attack by suddenly clawing the flyscreen on the window next to my head at 10:00pm. I let him in and he began helping by sitting on my book, rubbing his head on my pencil and rearranging my belongings by knocking them onto the floor.
This picture of him really proud of his efforts to climb onto the high cupboard. He is the only cat I have met who, once completing a challenge, will look down and call out to you as you walk past. This was true on the cupboard last night as well. I find it amusing that he is so insecure that he needs to say "look at me" to passers by.

He was so friendly this morning, that he sat at my door and called out to me at 430 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment