Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Summer School



Most year since I was a little kid, our family has gone to Katoomba in the blue mountains for Summer School. I love it, the camping, the people, the kids program and the adults program, the rocks, the weather, the sleepless nights. The children's programs at Summer School are so good, I thought that it was lucky the adults had something to entertain them while we went to the kids thing.

On the way to Summer School, every summer, all the way up the mountain along the highway, are bright yellow daisy type flowers. I grew to associate seeing these flowers with going to Summer School and I have liked them ever since. Also warm whether makes me begin to look forward to Summer School.


Here is a picture of some Summer School flowers that I found the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment