Thursday, October 20, 2011

Organisation

I am not a terribly organised person. I am not a complete slob or anything and I show up to things on time and rarely forget events, but I am not very organised all the same. I don't keep a diary because I never remember to write things in them and I am not busy enough yet to make it worth while. I prefer weekly routines, church on Sunday, bible study on Tuesday, babysitting on Friday, that sort of thing.

My main organisation strategy is ticky lists. These are the best and I inherited this from my mother, my sisters also like ticky lists. We use ticky lists for packing, shopping, running those annoying errands that take all day and you get home and realize you forgot the most important thing. I also, when writing a list, write down things I have already completed so I can tick them off and feel a sense of accomplishment. I am not alone in this, my sisters and mother also do this. My boss reckons I have too much time on my hands if I have time to sit down and write lists about what I need to do, but it helps me stay on track AND see the light at the end of the tunnel.


No comments:

Post a Comment