Monday, November 5, 2012

Small World and Church

Last week, a new person came to church, just passing through. My friend was talking to her afterwards and invited me and her for lunch after church. This new person was a huge encouragement to me being in an identical life situation to me and extremely strong in her following of Jesus and her belief in Jesus saving power. We are both single, working on contentment, doing our best to grow in Godliness and serve God, our brothers and sisters. We are both loud, can sing (she can harmonize) humorous, energetic and talk and laugh lots. We hit it off very quickly and were a bit sad that she couldn't stay more permanently.

On Sunday another young single girl from Hong Kong was introduced to me so I could look after her and welcome her. I did as well as I could and invited her along to bible study and worked out transport for her. We were looking at her map to work out where she lived and the place I work was circled. I couldn't imagine why. It turns out that the kids she cares for is taught piano by my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment