Monday, November 5, 2012

Long time no see

Sorry for such a long gap, I have had some interesting things to write about but was sadly lacking in internet availability. Since my last post I have been overseas and moved out, energetic yes?

Moving out was a necessary step in my age development and feeling grown up. As a live in nanny it feels a lot like you are a big sister who gets paid huge amounts of pocket money to care for younger children. Meals are provided, rent is paid etc. This does not assist in the feeling of grown-up-ness. Moreover when living at work, you miss the opportunity to go home, work hours are blurred and the family you work for misses their just family time.

I am extremely enjoying moving out and going home after work. My flatmate is funny and interesting and very generous and accommodating. There are 2 cats and one dog (the dog is temporary) All the inhabitants of the house are of the female persuasion.

This has made the possibility of staying here next year a lot more certain and promising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment