Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cats

I have never had a blog before so I am just going to launch in.

I have never lived with an inside cat before, but I am noticing, now that I am, that they make jobs and activities... if not easier, then certainly more interesting.
Who knew that folding washing would be made challenging by a cat chewing, chasing and lying on whatever you are folding. Who knew that a cats favourite place to lie down is on a computer keyboard, but only when it is in use. Who knew that, while a cat won't walk over dirty washing with her dirty feet, she will find the ONE white shirt in the basket of clean wet washing to cover in footprints.

I am a dog person but right now I have a cat helping me with my typing by sticking his head under my hand every few seconds. I think I will remain a dog person.

No comments:

Post a Comment