Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bluey the car is BACK

Bluey, as I may have mentioned, is not named for his colour, he is named after a particularly slow starting horse. This last term I became reacquainted with Bluey and his interesting differences. One additional interesting difference to other cars I have driven is the screeching when going round roundabouts. This is the "speeding round corners too fast and doing donuts" kind of screech. Before you get excited, no I am not going abnormally fast all of a sudden. I was suspecting that maybe it was the fault of old tyre or tyres.
Today my freind told me that my car had a flat tyre, I went to investigate and I think this has explained the squeaking problem. The tyre now known as Mr Squeaky has lived its last legs and, having served the car faithfully for many years, will go on to better things... probably in the local creek with all the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment