Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Leaving Again

I usually don't mind packing and things but I am struggling to pack for Perth. This is because usually when I pack firstly the limit is car space, secondly it is only for a short time (a week or two at most), thirdly I am leaving early in the morning so everything is packed the night before, fourthly I do it a lot so I know what to pack and what to leave behind.

When packing for Perth, there is a weight limit, a "size of bag" limit, and the knowledge that if I forget something important (shoes) I can't just wait it out or come home to get it.

Today the big stressful moment was the vanishing of my sisters Christmas present. This is upsetting because I actually have one for her and was going to give it to her once I get to Perth. Now she will need to wait till she comes home for a visit to get it. When I am stressed, small things upset me and I was getting pretty cranky before conceding defeat.

Heather will not really mind and I think I will get something for her in Sydney as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment